WELCOME/SEJA BEM VINDO / Bienvenue

This is my blog. Here you will find a little of my history, will have the opportunity to watch my video clips and other artists that I appreciate. Also there are issues about racing and the game "Grand Prix 3" videos produced by me.

Este é o meu blog. Aqui você encontrará um pouco da minha história, terá a oportunidade de assistir aos meus videoclips e de outros artistas que aprecio. Tem também assuntos sobre automobilismo e o game Grand Prix 3 com vídeos produzidos por mim.

2012-08-16

Mundi Grand Prix

One of the Games that I love most is the third Grand Prix, developed from the famous World Circuit. Whenever possible, give him my accelerated. 606 GPs were recorded since the day until the day 02/08/2003 05/09/2011. 46 championships played. Just over nine years. Pseudonyms such as Albert Martin, Marcos Alberto Alberto Alberto Luccenna and Marcos II competed with the beasts of the F1 already established in the '50s, '60s, '70s, '80s and early '90s. Ten titles won: nine with Albert Martin and Marcos Alberto. The latter won in 2004. Long fast!
Other championships come. A new nickname. Stay tuned!
However, I would like to announce the creation of a new category, which makes its debut this weekend: Mundi Grand Prix. Cars are single seaters with power ranging from 700 to 850 BHP. Variable displacement engines, 1.4 to 6.0 liters aspirated or turbocharged engines, with 800 kg.
The big advantage in power and displacement is practically nullified much locked in circuits, due to poor adhesion.
The first round will be held in Taupo, New Zealand. I have to wrestle the season of 16 rounds for the Vortex team, under the pseudonym of Nelson Silva, a tribute to our two tri-champions of F1. The first showed promise, but I feel that I have difficulties on the track faster. The engine has plenty of power. In the first sessions free did the 5th time. Here are some pictures of my meteor. Regards to all!











Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente sobre esta postagem!
Comment on this post!
この記事にコメント!
評論這個職位!