WELCOME/SEJA BEM VINDO / Bienvenue

This is my blog. Here you will find a little of my history, will have the opportunity to watch my video clips and other artists that I appreciate. Also there are issues about racing and the game "Grand Prix 3" videos produced by me.

Este é o meu blog. Aqui você encontrará um pouco da minha história, terá a oportunidade de assistir aos meus videoclips e de outros artistas que aprecio. Tem também assuntos sobre automobilismo e o game Grand Prix 3 com vídeos produzidos por mim.

2012-03-14

The Scapegoat

On March 18, 2012 will start the 63rd Drivers' Championship of Formula One will be my 34th as a viewer with a clear conscience. Since I believe I was born with this vein, the total will be 41. 
I followed the news closely during winter testing. Ferrari, as always, already looking for scapegoats for their likely failure that is announced. One more, since the Italians took control of the team. Reminds me of that era of the 80s and early 90s. And as the string always bursting of the weaker side, will be left for our Felipe Massa. His talent is unquestionable. Has already shown what he is capable. He fought for equal with Hamilton for the title of 2008, losing on the last lap, on a point, even winning the race and, having obtained more victories over the league than your opponent. Made memorable races and clean the wheel of the Ferrari in the years 2006, 2007, 2008 and even 2009, with inferior equipment.
Despite the serious accident suffered in 2009, and began the 2010 season, reaching the championship lead. In July of that year in Germany, when he was leading, was forced to cede victory to Alonso, his teammate. Just that day, one year after your loss and rebirth, a tough blow in his career, from which it never recovered.
In 2011, a year thin, no significant results and some incidents, put at stake their future on the team. This is the Ferrari ...