WELCOME/SEJA BEM VINDO / Bienvenue

This is my blog. Here you will find a little of my history, will have the opportunity to watch my video clips and other artists that I appreciate. Also there are issues about racing and the game "Grand Prix 3" videos produced by me.

Este é o meu blog. Aqui você encontrará um pouco da minha história, terá a oportunidade de assistir aos meus videoclips e de outros artistas que aprecio. Tem também assuntos sobre automobilismo e o game Grand Prix 3 com vídeos produzidos por mim.

2012-02-29

Indignation

Would you like to comment about a very delicate matter, but that due to its frequency, can not do "overlook". 
He was walking with my family in the "Shopping Patio Belem" late on Wednesday (2/28/2012), including date of great happiness for me, but for privacy reasons, I shall make no details about it. Well, As we left the toys on the third floor, after a moment of leisure, my son and my wife had to go to the bathroom. I was thus waiting near a central ticket sales for concerts. I took and clarified some doubts about prices and dates. When you get away from the booth I realized that one of the guards had placed on my back. Circulated through the lobby in front of shops, waiting for my family. I looked at a sales booth Elo (a builder) and I realized that salesperson looked at me intently, with an air of reproach, as one observes a marginal. I stared at her and turned to walk down the hall, praying that everything was over. Then my family came in and removed from there. But first, unburdened audible tone, but without any scandal: - Come on, otherwise they will find that we intend to steal the jewelry here!
I'm deeply outraged and disappointed, feeling offended by such humiliation. It was not the first time that such facts occurred to me on the premises of "Shopping Patio Belem". This reinforces the total unpreparedness of the staff, completely disabled to supply its customers with regard to safety. Reinforces a thought that unfortunately, beginning to realize the behavior of our people: The hidden bias. I was with my family! I am a consumer of that shopping complex for over 10 years! I live in this city 15 years ago! I am a worker! I am a taxpayer! Fulfiller of my duties as a citizen! I deserve respect!I want to state here in my blog, that this repugnant act will not go blank and I will take appropriate action within legal! 
Thank you for your attention. 
Regards to all! 
Маrcos Alberto