WELCOME/SEJA BEM VINDO / Bienvenue

This is my blog. Here you will find a little of my history, will have the opportunity to watch my video clips and other artists that I appreciate. Also there are issues about racing and the game "Grand Prix 3" videos produced by me.

Este é o meu blog. Aqui você encontrará um pouco da minha história, terá a oportunidade de assistir aos meus videoclips e de outros artistas que aprecio. Tem também assuntos sobre automobilismo e o game Grand Prix 3 com vídeos produzidos por mim.

2012-01-19

Rubens Barrichello ... It seems ... Unless you are mistaken ... Like what happened in 2008 ... I attended the final race of the "Rubens" in F1 in 2011, Interlagos. As I have about the same age of him, accompanied (and by far the TV) the first steps in racing it ... The arrival in Formula Ford overwhelming, just winning the race debut in 1989 ... The title of the Lotus Formula GM-Europe in 1990 ... The coveted trophy of the F-3 English in 1991 ... The arrival in Formula 1 in 1993 ... Ah ... That race at Donington ... That duet with Ayrton ... It was almost perfect. The year 1994 started promising. He came fourth in the opening round in Brazil, before the crowd, the third in Aida ... But all that happened at Imola ... I do not know if the death of his idol, or the accident itself ... Despite its early stage, I am convinced that the sum of all the facts, but mainly that he suffered a hit, it proved a watershed in his career. Finally, "water" past, here are registered my longing emotions experienced by the small screen, twisting, vibrating, suffering, cursing, crying, smiling and celebrating ... Very ... Very! Each pole! Like that of the GP of Brazil 2009 ... Each overtaking! Like that in the last curve of the 2004 French GP ... And each victory! Like that ... Yes .. The first in 2000 in Germany ... It was unforgettable! Thanks, Rubens Barrichello of BRAZIL!