WELCOME/SEJA BEM VINDO / Bienvenue

This is my blog. Here you will find a little of my history, will have the opportunity to watch my video clips and other artists that I appreciate. Also there are issues about racing and the game "Grand Prix 3" videos produced by me.

Este é o meu blog. Aqui você encontrará um pouco da minha história, terá a oportunidade de assistir aos meus videoclips e de outros artistas que aprecio. Tem também assuntos sobre automobilismo e o game Grand Prix 3 com vídeos produzidos por mim.

2012-06-23

"BEFORE"


















Do not know why
I feel you near me ...
... today

I see you
When you ...
... I can not

I extend my hands ...
... I can not

Dreaming?
Why not?
Since I find there

Try to think of me
So I can ...
Why not?
Being part of your life

I just wanted to talk to you ...
Listen to your voice ...
... But even this can

There is always something between us
Someone ...
Or nothing

Try to dream with me
To navigate your thoughts
And why not?
Being part of your life


A miracle would be
If you wanted me ...
Before it's too late ...
for me
for you

Before the outstretched hands
Disappear in the vast infinity
And get lost in the effort
In my eternal solitude

Before my eyes
If you miss the light that emanates from your eyes
And meets the darkness ...
... Of life which then
Lost, would
Without your love

What my hope
That does not come apart in tears
Bitter sadness of not dreaming ...
... with you

Not knowing what to do
What you feel
think
Unless what your love inspires me


There are so many things
all beautiful
Been able to ...
... They come to you

What I do
I feel
I think
I write
It is inspired by love
I have kept only the
Deep in my heart ...
For you ...


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comente sobre esta postagem!
Comment on this post!
この記事にコメント!
評論這個職位!