WELCOME/SEJA BEM VINDO / Bienvenue

This is my blog. Here you will find a little of my history, will have the opportunity to watch my video clips and other artists that I appreciate. Also there are issues about racing and the game "Grand Prix 3" videos produced by me.

Este é o meu blog. Aqui você encontrará um pouco da minha história, terá a oportunidade de assistir aos meus videoclips e de outros artistas que aprecio. Tem também assuntos sobre automobilismo e o game Grand Prix 3 com vídeos produzidos por mim.

2012-02-18

Thanks, Spider-Man!!!

Foto: http://www.amirnasr.com
In November 1993 - do not remember the exact date, there would be a step in the South American F3. It was the debut of the team Heliocastroneves Amir Nasr. He won his first race in Londrina / PR, two weeks before the team Corpal so heroic. I'm a fan of the guy and to this day. The ticket was one pound of non-perishable food. I went to training and invited my buddy, John Corrales (big hug for you, my friend!) To accompany me on this journey. I did not know they had changed the team and I was near the pit of Corpal. Then, of course, to situate myself. In the meantime, I made numerous gaffes, like, changing the name of Reuben de Tarso Marques Sources for ... In the end, after taking the pole position, was behind the Heliocastroneves, much harassed by the press, I touched on the shoulder and said: - Congratulations on the pole! I saw her win in Londrina / PR! I'm your fan! He was surprised, smiled, and thanked ... Honestly!
John called me crazy and feared that we were driven away. I could not hear or see anything ... Bliss!The next day, I outlined a strategy to enter uninvited into the pits and closely monitor the race ... - John, shut up ... Let me! - There, I presented the grandstand tickets without a gram of food (did not have a penny!) Instead of the calls for access to the pits and will chat, chat is, the security guard said: - Look ... You can enter ... But, is not perceived in there, okay? - I was very happy, and John disbelief in what had just happened ... The next mission is to move to the short wall of boxes, where the components of the teams show signs containing information to pilots. Before I spoke to Caesar Pegoraro "mouth", with Luis Carlos Largo and Lito Cavalcanti (commentators racing). Of course, I took three of the autograph and I treasure to this day, after 19 years. Then I scan the page to put here. There was a preliminary bike race and the winner was celebrating in the pits. I told my friend that it was time to go through to the pit lane area. After 5 minutes we were on the wall next to the track staff team 'Mimmo' Schiattarella tracking the movement of cars into the grid, starting, running of the rally, and arrival. In the end, the rain, after a magnificent victory leading from start to finish, Heliocastroneves the podium, lifted the trophy, opened the champagne and poured on me ... It sounded like thank for the words he had said the day before ... For me, a reward for the effort to closely monitor someone who admired even before the success that was to come ... Thanks, Heliocastroneves! Yesterday, Today and Always! I'm rooting for you!